916 Old Grove Manor, Jacksonville
What a Gem!! In San Marco within walking distance to the elementary school. This home has been ''re-built''! The only thing existing from the original home is the foundation. Updated to a 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath beautiful home with open floor plan! You see the expansive views of the large covered back porch with room enough for entertaining large groups. The kitchen boasts an island any cook would love to have with cabinets that never end! Neutral color pallet throughout the home. The 2nd master or guest suite has direct access to the great back porch as well as the master bedroom. There are 2 ample size bedrooms facing the front of the home with a large Jack & Jill bathroom perfect for those busy mornings. The old carport has been converted to an ample garage with side entry to thespacious laundry with mud room.Ciircluar driveway with ample front yard. Back yard is large enough for a pool. Great neighborhood just moments from San Marco Square and convenient to all major roads.
- MLS® #990634
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Water - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address916 Old Grove Manor
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionOld Grove Manor
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- Listing OfficeComplete Home Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 12:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019