121 Myra St, Neptune Beach
An extraordinary opportunity to acquire this traditional, with a modern beach feel home just steps from the ocean. This 1954 home was taken down to the concrete block and completely renovated in 2009. This spacious home is bathed in natural light with french doors that open up to pavered lanai, pool and fenced backyard. With this oversized lot, you will have room for all your beach gear, surfboards, kayaks and bikes so you can live the beach lifestyle! With views of the Atlantic Ocean from the master bedroom patio, mornings with your coffee will never be the same. You only get a few chances to purchase a home east of third like this! Here is your chance to live Neptune Beach!
- MLS® #990412
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,135
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address121 Myra St
- Area221-neptune Beach-east
- SubdivisionBowes Oceanview
- CityNeptune Beach
- Zip Code32266
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 17th, 2019 at 5:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/17/2019