209 Bell Branch Ln, St Johns
Welcome home to this exceptionally upgraded 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with flex room & bonus/4th bedroom that shows like a model on a premium preserve cul-de-sac lot in Julington Creek Plantation. Fantastic Glenshire floor plan built by David Weekley Homes. Designer interior features include Hickory 6 3/4'' plank wood floors, plantation shutters, decorative tumbled marble tile design in entry, custom interior paint, chiseled marble tile on fireplace surround, built in shelves, custom free standing vanities in baths, upgraded lighting, inside laundry with built in cabinet, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, & brushed nickel hardware. Gourmet kitchen has raised panel natural maple cabinets, island, breakfast bar, sky light, granite counter tops, SEE MOREpantry, eat in nook, tumbled marble backsplash, Kohler cast iron sink with sprayer feature & soap dispenser, ceramic tile, dishwasher, smooth top range/self cleaning oven, & built in microwave. Private owners suite has hickory wood floor, ceiling fan, his & her walk in closet, granite tile, garden tub, separate shower with listelo tile, his & her free standing vanity with Carrera marble & framed mirrors above, enclosed water closet, & linen closet. Exterior features include stucco with hardie panel exterior, 2 car garage with automatic opener, extended paver driveway & front porch, decorative glass door at entry, 2 fountains, gutters, vinyl soffits, covered lanai & open patio with tumbled brick, storage shed, professional landscape, irrigation system, & large fenced rear yard. Join the residents of this top rated master planned community with amenities for every member of your family.
- MLS® #990374
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,757
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Bike Path, Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Baseball Field(s), Football Field(s), Golf Course
- UtilitiesWater - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Detached Shed, Mandatory Fees, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address209 Bell Branch Ln
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionSawmill Pointe
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFrplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJulington Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 1:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019