7995 Mt Ranier Dr, Jacksonville
Great layout and plenty of space in this lovely 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Hampton Park! Centrally located near to interstate access, shopping, parks, schools and so much more. You'll enjoy the large open kitchen this home offers along with its well appointed office, spacious master bath and large backyard. Come and see what affordability can look like in Hampton Park. Take a look today!
- MLS® #990187
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,524
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeAllison James Estates And Homes Florida
- Address7995 Mt Ranier Dr
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionHampton Park
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019