3030 State Road 13, St Johns
Pure serenity and traditional elegance best describe this Riverfront Estate home. Porches and balconies run the full length of this Whitehurst, Southern Georgia-inspired beauty, with 7,588 square feet of heated and cooled area and nearly 11,000 total square feet of living space, including a detached guest apartment with kitchenette and private bath! The 1.03 acre lot features a 360' Ashcraft dock and boathouse, with a 24' boat lift and a second lift for 2 jet skis. Upon entering the front doors, your eyes are immediately drawn past the sitting room through two sets of triple sliding glass doors out to the 32'x16' solar-heated pool with soothing waterfall, outdoor kitchen area, plenty of room for outdoor entertaining, and of course, breathtaking river views. The home includesa beautiful owner's suite on the main floor, with a fireplace and direct access to the pool patio. The en suite includes a luxurious 3-head shower, a spa tub with mood lighting, marble accents, and two generously sized walk-in, custom closets. A bonus office looks out over the pool. The fully-appointed, gourmet kitchen features a super wide, sub-zero refrigerator, granite countertops, Thermador commercial gas range with an electric oven option, warming drawer, and pot-filler faucet. The butler's pantry comes complete with a wine cooler and wet bar. A separate morning room provides pool views for sipping your coffee or tea. A guest room with en suite, formal dining, laundry room, living room, and cabana bath round out the expansive first floor. Take the elevator up to find a theatre room with 5 theatre seats, library, craft room, exercise room, a game room complete with a full wet bar, and more. Garage parking for 4 cars and a detached guest apartment make this property perfect for multi-generational families or for visiting guests. Come see this dream home for yourself and see how riverfront serenity truly feels. This home has more water frontage than any other lot in Rivertown Estates!
- MLS® #990023
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,588
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Multi Generational
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool, Heated Pool-Solar
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesLanai - Screened, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRiverview
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address3030 State Road 13
- Area302-orangedale Area
- SubdivisionRivertown Estates
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Floor Plugs, Prewired Audio, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Window Treatment(s), Elevator, Unfurnished, Partially Furnished
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace-Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:12am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019