1619 Creek Point Blvd, Jacksonville
Looking for new hoomans to make me their new home! I've watched the kids grow up, head off to college and now I feel so empty. Won't you come enjoy this amazing waterfront view with me today? I'm navigable by small craft to the St. Johns, have a new deck & dock system with summer kitchen, screen lanai, and I'm in the cul-de-sac! I have formals up front split by the entry, kitchen with extended bar, cafe and family room combo (I even have a fireplace) and a split bedroom arrangement. I'm in great shape, freshly painted, ready and waiting for you! Ask for more details, disclosures, survey, the full tour of 40 photos, and your personal tour today!With easy access to I-295 & Dames Point, you can be anywhere in town in 30 minutes or less! Very near the new River City Marketplace for all types of shopping, the Jacksonville International Airport, the new UF Health medical facility, the Jacksonville Zoological Gardens, area beaches, the new Amazon facility and more. Be sure to check out the Wm. F. Sheffield Regional Park featuring three basketball courts, a picnic pavilion with grills, two soccer and football multi-use fields, a fishing pier, a canoe launch, asphalt trails, concessions and rest rooms. Just up the road a bit is the Betz Tiger Point Preserve, "surrounded by awe inspiring broad expanses of saltwater marsh. Stunning scenic views as well as abundant wildlife can be seen in this natural setting. With its adjoining neighbor, Pumpkin Hill Creek Preserve State Park, visitors can enjoy miles of nature trails for hiking, biking and equestrian use, kayak/canoe areas, and ample fishing. Use the canoe launch a few hundred feet south of the Preserve to launch your canoe and explore the salt marshes."
- MLS® #989814
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,204
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue Pit, Bulkhead, Covenants/Restrictns, Dock/Pier, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Irregular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address1619 Creek Point Blvd
- Area092-oceanway/pecan Park
- SubdivisionDunn Creek Pointe
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Laminate Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Tile Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLouis Sheffield
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing OfficeLisa Duke Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019