233 Willow Winds Pkwy, St Johns
MOVE IN READY! Charming immaculate three bedroom home on large 63 ft frontage lot in highly desired Durbin Crossing. Low maintenance home with tile floors throughout, 10 foot ceilings in family and dining rooms, secondary bedrooms have brand new carpet, breakfast nook with French doors leading to large screened-in covered lanai, kitchen includes French door style refrigerator. Master suite with garden tub & separate shower and large walk-in closet. Separate laundry room includes washer & dryer. Low E windows and energy efficient. Zoned for top rated Saint Johns County Public Schools - Patriot Oaks Academy (K-8) and Creekside High School. Easy access to I-95 via newly opened Florida 9B. This one will not last long.
- MLS® #989568
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,689
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesLanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeListsmart, Llc
- Address233 Willow Winds Pkwy
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionDurbin Crossing
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, French Door(s), Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil.
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ZoningSingle Family, PUD
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 20th, 2019 at 3:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/20/2019