6815 Co Rd 119, Bryceville
Beautiful Country Home close to the city. Great home on 2 Acres of Land. This home has the open concept feel with a large living room with a stone fireplace to enjoy those cold nights. The kitchen has plenty of counter space and cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar. Adjacent Dining Room, Three bedrooms, updated bathrooms, huge Master closet. Quiet but close to everything.
- MLS® #989430
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,566
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces1
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Detached Shed
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Level
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficePalm Iii Realty, Inc
- Address6815 Co Rd 119
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- Zip Code32009
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Vinyl Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019