2949 Montilla Dr, Jacksonville
Stunning ~ Inviting~ Exquisite. Experience the Luxury from the moment you walk through the front door. Located in the highly sought-after Terra Costa Community. This Cal-Atlantic home was built with no expense spared. Over $100,000 in upgrades selected by an interior decorator have been perfectly placed throughout, with fine attention to detail going into every indoor/outdoor living space. Experience the best of both worlds! If you are looking for a luxury home in a new neighborhood, but still enjoy private relaxing water views from your backyard oasis you have come to the right place! The water views, beautiful pool, and natural light are spectacular. Two master suites, one located on the first and the other on the second floor makes comfortable living a priority.The open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout the first floor living areas and the designer kitchen with Rococo quartz countertops, top of the line appliances, and cooking island with beautiful graphite pendant lighting will offer a resort like atmosphere, yet make your family and guests feel right at home. You will feel the elegance as you enter the master suite with Florentine Carrera tile flooring, frameless glass shower enclosure, quartz countertops, upgraded fixtures, and extended master closet. Construction excellence continues to the second floor with a large loft, Jack and Jill bath and additional half-bath. Exterior amenities include professional landscaping, with additional trees planted for privacy, paver lanai and screened heated saltwater pool with in-floor cleaning system. Additionally, this exquisite home includes a termite bond and Supreme Home warranty. Premium location; 10 minutes from the beach! You will surround yourself with the modern conveniences and amenities of a new construction neighborhood without the hassle of an additional CDD fee. Just minutes away from J Turner Butler, the St. Johns Town Center, Tapestry Park, restaurants, and shopping. Truly a one of a kind ~ Welcome Home!
- MLS® #989120
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,661
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Playground
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Automatic Cleaner, Heated Pool-Gas
- ExteriorImitation Brick/Ston, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Hm Service-Warranty, Lanai - Screened, Outside Lighting, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2949 Montilla Dr
- Area025-intracoastal West-north Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionTerra Costa
- Zip Code32246
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Prewired Audio, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKernan Trail
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 25th, 2019 at 12:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/25/2019