94147 Palm Cir West, Fernandina Beach
Actual DEEP WATER DOCK and mesmerizing views of SUNSETS abounds this large custom built marsh front POOL home on the Nassau River. You can enjoy entertaining your guests right from your back yard oasis or you can take your family out on a BOAT ride in search of our local Manatee friends. This lot has the best backdrop, positioned westward facing, with a view of where Nassau River and Lofton Creek converge. This large elevated 5 bedroom / 5 bath home is sure to provide you and your family the best Fernandina has to offer. Features: truly deep water dockage with 6' at low tide, 28' Boat Slip, co-owned dock to limit expense of dock repairs, low cost insurance due to elevation of home, roughed in area for a dumbwaiter, roughed in outdoor kitchen, road scheduled to be paved in October, Gas lineran to allow gas hookup, heated saltwater pool, and did I mention the Sunset Views. Book your showing close to Sunset to appreciate this gem.
- MLS® #988776
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,540
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Marsh, Canal, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Screened, Dock/Pier
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Irregular Lot, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeSummer House Realty
- Address94147 Palm Cir West
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionHolly Point
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, Insulated Doors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 Sided Fireplace
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 12:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019