2357 Bridgette Way, Fleming Island
This elegant direct riverfront brick home is situated in one of the most attractive neighborhoods on Fleming Island. The lot is very high and was far above any flooding in the last hurricane. The home features a library /office, high ceilings, outstanding crown mouldings/woodwork, a new roof, new textured ceilings, beautiful granite counters in the kitchen, a formal dining room, and a spacious master suite with/ spa. The guest bath has been renovated as well. There are excellent views of the river from all the windows of the great room as well as a fireplace. A spa overlooks the river from the screened porch. The dock has recently been rebuilt, there are epoxy floors in the garage and the attic is fully floored. This is a one level split plan which is hard to find on the river.There are beautiful grand live oaks on the property and the views of the river from this elevated position are breathtaking. The views from the dock extend all the way to down town Jacksonville to the north and down to the Shands Bridge to the south!
- MLS® #988770
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,425
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesWalking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, No Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNo Pool, Hot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorBrick, Shingle-Composition
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded, Riverview, Curb & Gutter
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2357 Bridgette Way
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Plantation
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, French Door(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, 2 Sided Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 21st, 2019 at 12:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/21/2019