1777 Boston Commons Way, Jacksonville
Estimated Completion August/September 2019! **Sample Photos depict layout of home only.** Welcome to the Fort Caroline Elevation ''A1'' with four spacious bedrooms, and a two- car garage. This open floor plan boasts a spacious kitchen overlooking a large dining room, cafe and great room! Great size Owners suite, with a HUGE walk in closet, and double sink in Master Bath. This home is conveniently located near Oakleaf Town center, Epic Movie Theatre, the Equestrian Center, and much more.This home comes with full irrigation, 1/10 Year Warranty, Termite Bond, Low-E energy efficient windows, & covered Lanai and porches. Call, text or e-mail for your appointment today! *Price will increase once colors are selected*
- MLS® #988756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesChildren's Pool, Club Facilities, Playground
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBuilder Warranty, Lanai, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionTo Be Constructed, Under Construction
- Address1777 Boston Commons Way
- Area065-panther Creek/adams Lake/duval County-sw
- SubdivisionLiberty Square
- Zip Code32221
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vinyl Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryChaffee Trail
- Listing OfficeDream Finders Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 25th, 2019 at 12:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/25/2019