43055 Hilltop Ln, Callahan
Feast your country-lovin eyes on this brick beauty! This well loved home has created many wonderful memories and is ready for it's new prideful owners. Full of character and charm, it sits on over 4.5 acres of wooded privacy. From it's massive wrap around porch, screened lanai, windowed all-weather room off of master and tons of large windows off of the family room, your peaceful country views are at every turn. Large master downstairs offers an additional reading nook, perfect for your evenings before bed. Master bath boasts comfort height double vanities and brand new sink fixtures. Large kitchen offers tons of gorgeous, custom wood cabinets, a large island with bar seating, upgraded appliances, and overlooks the family room.Gorgeous stone, wood-burning fireplace is the incredible focal point of the main living area. Separate dining room is perfect for family dinners. Upstairs offers 3 additional bedrooms, a full bath, and tons of storage space. Did I mention everyone's favorite home feature, a laundry chute? Mom's dreams have come true! Outdoor space will make you never want to leave home. Tons of options with outdoor buildings for storage or rehabbing the green house and dance studio, made with special spring-strung flooring. Active termite bond on the home. Central to the Jacksonville Airport, Amelia Island beaches and the Georgia state line.
- MLS® #988284
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,550
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Gazebo, Outside Lighting, Patio - Glassed, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address43055 Hilltop Ln
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- SubdivisionWoodland Estates
- Zip Code32011
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- HighWest Nassau
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 19th, 2019 at 8:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/19/2019