7265 Beach Rd, Elkton
True ''Olde Florida'' living on this huge property! Originally built in 1930 and expanded in 1998, this home boasts a large formal parlor, big kitchen open to the living room, and spacious bedrooms. A billiards or game room is the perfect place for fun with family and guests. Enjoy your morning coffee on the wide front porch or relax in the evening on the screened back patio while you listen to the babbling creek at the edge of the yard. Stay cozy during the short winter with SEVEN fireplaces! This home has weathered with age and is in need of a new family to restore it to glory. Bring your creativity and unique sense of style to make it your own!Property can also be sold with adjoining 2 acre lot (totaling 3.67 acres!) for $325,000. See MLS# 987451House is sold AS-IS with knowledge of needed roof repair and aged HVAC.
- MLS® #987448
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,930
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Deck-Wood-Screened
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address7265 Beach Rd
- Area342-st Johns Co-sr-207 South/west Of I-95
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32033
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Wood Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesWood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySouth Woods
- MiddleGamble Rogers
- HighPedro Menendez
- Listing OfficeRemax Leading Edge
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 23rd, 2019 at 4:27pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/23/2019