4134 Alhambra Dr West, Jacksonville
Brick Georgian homes are year after year one of the most desirable home styles and this one built in 2002 and designed by Cronk Duch Partners is no exception. The private gated entry opens to 435' long lot with incredible live oak trees and manicured lawns. This thoroughly modern home with classic architecture features impressive detailed moudings, beautiful hardwood floors and high ceilings, yet it's open and bright with incredible river views from almost every room. There are multiple craft, fitness, offices and other rooms in addition to the bedrooms (which are all upstairs) then two staircases and an elevator. The construction is high quality brick over ICF (insulated concrete forms). The home sits 20+ feet over the river and the neighborhood is exceptional.
- MLS® #987322
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address4134 Alhambra Dr West
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionSan Marco
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Down-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 21st, 2019 at 12:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/21/2019