134 Sunnyside Beach Rd, Hawthorne
Fantastic location for DW (1987) on Drummers Pond with SW guest home (1973) that overlooks Cowpen Lake. Actually Drummers Lake flows into Cowpen. The property also sits next to home for sale at $299,900 that is a beautiful log cabin (1990) on Cowpen. These 2 mobile homes each have their own well, septic, power poles and lawns. The guest home has a very high and large RV Port. Present renters have a 5th wheel under it in which they live; they are month to month as is the family in DW. Impossible to describe the beauty of the this 6 family estates all of the others being on Lake Cowpen. (MH-218)
- MLS® #986989
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,344
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Mobile Home
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- ParkingNo Covered Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Deck-Wood-Screened, Porch - Open, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Irregular Lot, Sloping, Water Access, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address134 Sunnyside Beach Rd
- Area575-west Of Sr-21
- SubdivisionSunnyside Beach
- Zip Code32640
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Floors, Vinyl Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- MiddleQ. I. Roberts
- Listing OfficeCb Isaac Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 3:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019