5384 Chandler Bend Dr, Jacksonville
Behind the gates in Pablo Creek Reserve is ''Casa Antigua'', a lush private estate in which visitors will simultaneously feel as if they've stepped back in time to the bygone era, and yet find themselves surrounded by all the comforts and advances offered by the 21st Century. From the aged iron gates affixed to the stately stone entry columns accented with gas lanterns to the authentic full bed-depth stone driveway, this European Architecture inspired property instantly reveals it is a masterpiece on every level. Custom steel doors and windows, 12'' solid masonry walls on first and second floors, handcrafted cabinetry and expert carpentry are combined with the very latest appliances and whole house systems to make this an extraordinarily detailed home of the highest quality.Because it is designed at the human scale, Casa Antigua is undeniably magnificent, but at the same time possess an intentional, understated elegance which makes its occupants feel instantly at ease. The exterior gardens and recreational spaces offer the same successful combination of formal and informal highlighted by: covered lanais, a serene pool, open yard, bocce ball court, and an unexpected, walled, formal garden. For those who are seeking the best of both worlds, old and new; proximity to beaches, shopping, and services as well as privacy; grandeur and comfort, look no further than "Casa Antigua". Please call Brian Moorman for your private showing.
- MLS® #986335
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,338
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSpanish, French, Tudor, Colonial
- AmenitiesPlayground, Security Guard, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Private, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - In Ground, Heated Pool-Gas
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete Block, Coquina
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue Pit, Covenants/Restrictns, Detached Shed, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Garden
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, High & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf, Concrete Tile Roof
- Address5384 Chandler Bend Dr
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionPablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Prewired Audio, Structured Wiring, Thermal Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Elevator, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Freezer-Stand Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 22nd, 2019 at 2:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/22/2019