96197 Brady Point Rd, Fernandina Beach
WELCOME HOME to this immaculate estate home on 1.24 acres! Lovely great room boasts soaring ceiling and easy flow to expansive outdoor living space AND adjoining kitchen. Buyers will love the double ovens, granite counters and roomy eat-in area. Family & friends can gather in the spacious dining room or enjoy the evening in the nearby living room with gorgeous built-in wine bar! Luxurious master bedroom offers double custom walk-in closets and French door entry to the lanai. Spa like master bath features his&her vanities, soothing whirlpool tub& separate tiled shower. The kids will LOVE the massive bedrooms upstairs- two with en suite bathrooms! Bonus room is great for teen or college kid, as an office or a game room! Regional airport 5 mins away! See list of upgrades under document tabNo detail left untouched... Owners recently installed a top of the line out door living area! Entertain family and friends in the summer kitchen which includes a grill with hood vent, side burners, a power burner, under counter refrigerator, granite countertops, stacked stone gas fireplace with remote start and plenty of seating area as well! The community of Brady Point sits on the marshy banks at the mouth of the Amelia River. Ownership in this upscale community includes the opportunity to join the Amelia Island Club allowing access to all of the amenities at Amelia Island Plantation.
- MLS® #985419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,697
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Driveway, Side Entry Garage, Keypad Entry, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Lanai - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Open, Patio - Screened, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeMarsh View Real Estate
- Address96197 Brady Point Rd
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionBrady Point Preserve
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Bay/Bow Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer, Central Vacuum, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019