96197 Brady Point Rd, Fernandina Beach
Enjoy the coastal lifestyle in this private estate home on 1.24 acres in gated Brady Point Preserve! Light and bright open concept floorplan with soaring ceilings, hand-scraped cherry floors and upgrades galore! Beautiful, screened outdoor living space with top of the line summer kitchen, remote start gas fireplace with stacked stone surround and plenty of room for entertaining! Or retreat to the cozy living room featuring an exquisite built in wine bar with lighted glass cabinets, sparkling granite & wine chiller. Spacious first floor master bedroom offers double custom walk-in closets and spa- like master bath. Three large bedrooms upstairs- two with en suite bathrooms! Bonus room is great as an office, game room or another bedroom! Just a 10 minute drive to Amelia Island beaches & golf!No detail left untouched... Owners recently installed a top of the line out door living area! Entertain family and friends in the summer kitchen which includes a grill with hood vent, side burners, a power burner, under counter refrigerator, granite countertops, stacked stone gas fireplace with remote start and plenty of seating area as well! See list of upgrades under documents tab. The community of Brady Point sits on the marshy banks at the mouth of the Amelia River. Ownership in this upscale community includes the opportunity to join the Amelia Island Club allowing access to all of the amenities at Amelia Island Plantation.
- MLS® #985419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,697
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Emergency Generator, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Driveway, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Patio - Screened, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeMarsh View Real Estate
- Address96197 Brady Point Rd
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionBrady Point Preserve
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Bay/Bow Window(s)
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 21st, 2019 at 11:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 07/21/2019