1200 Salt Marsh Ln, Orange Park
Dreaming of relaxing days of boating and fishing in your own private paradise? If so, this is the home for you! Situated on a serene cove on Doctor's Lake, this custom built beauty offers 4803 sq. ft. of luxury and privacy. Located in the heart of Eagle Harbor in The Preserve, this gem boasts curb appeal from the moment you arrive. A grand foyer with an open concept floor plan, soaring ceilings, a kitchen boasting high end appliances that even the pickiest of chefs will appreciate., A beautiful low maintenance salt water pool invites relaxation and family gatherings. The tranquil walk out to the waters edge from the dock will provide a view of florida foliage, manatee, and plenty of jumping fish! Floor plan offers in-law suite possibilities and CDD is paid off! Water lovers hurry!
- MLS® #984917
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,803
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Sprinkler System, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Playground, Golf Course, Dock/Pier, Boat Ramp, RV/Boat Parking, Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Garbage Pick-up, Boat Slip Common
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Connected, Underground Util., Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Keypad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Automatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Dock/Pier, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Water Access, Flood Insurance Req., Consrvation Preserv, Curb & Gutter
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address1200 Salt Marsh Ln
- Area122-fleming Island-nw
- SubdivisionEagle Harbor
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Down-Draft Cook top, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFleming Island
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 24th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/24/2019