7839 James Island Way, Jacksonville
Welcome to the exclusive Deerwood Estates. Located in the heart of the city, this spacious and welcoming home includes 3.50+ acres of land. NEWLY PAINTED interior, all brick construction, newer roof and pool with all of the additional features you could desire. Private wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, this is the place you'll look forward to calling home! Beautiful formal living room with fireplace has high ceilings and is flooded with light. Gorgeous Kitchen offers abundance of cabinetry,Wolf Gas range & Sub Zero refrigerator and opening to NEWER large family room with cast stone gas fireplace and built in bookcases. Master bedroom is a relaxing oasis. 2 Separate his/her garages. Glamour Pool & outdoor fireplace offer privacy and tranquil views to nature, woods and pond w/fountainsoothing oasis and luxuirous bath. All secondary bedrooms with private bath and walk-in closets. Each wing of home has second floor bonus rooms (one with private bath) Step outside and take a dive in your pool or relax on your patio and enjoy morning coffee while listing to the sounds of birds chirping. At night, snuggle up to outdoor fireplace and roast marshmallows to make yummy s'mores.
- MLS® #984558
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,359
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Playground, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesEmergency Generator, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Pool Electric, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address7839 James Island Way
- SubdivisionDeerwood Estates
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Marble Floors, Picture Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, 2 Sided Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019