95575 Burney Rd, Fernandina Beach
Escape to this 4 story Mediterranean-style Townhome with stunning panoramic forever ocean views from almost every room. Located in the historic American Beach community, activities are endless with nearby Omni Amelia Island, Summer Beach and Ritz-Carlton Resorts, plus golf, tennis, restaurants, boutique shopping, hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking and other activities just minutes away. Public beach walk and the Burney Park Pavilion are steps away or just relax and enjoy the sunsets on one of three balconies with dune and ocean views. Private courtyard entrance with pergola and open Lanai. Three-Level Elevator, open concept kitchen, dining and living room space. Anderson windows and doors, plantation blinds throughout and stainless steel appliances. Spacious owner's suite on third floor.Open the Anderson windows and doors and let the sea breeze pour in. Main entrance features a downstairs living space complete with a guest bedroom with a murphy bed, full bath and wet bar that is perfect for guests. Up the staircase is an open concept kitchen with stainless steel Kitchen-aide appliances and an island cooktop with breakfast bar with dark granite. Just a few steps to the large dining space, then a single step down to the living room with separate sitting area with rich-looking hardwood floors for a great entertaining space, and access to the 2nd level balcony for evening ocean views and star gazing. The 3rd level features a second guest bedroom, full bath, laundry room and Owner's Suite with gas-fireplace, private balcony, and freshly painted on-suite bath with double vanity, jetted garden tub and separate shower. One more level to a 4th Floor Loft perfect for private den or office. Newly installed elevator provides access to first 3 levels. Townhome is on public water and public sewer with a shared lift station owned and maintained by the Homeowners Association that includes the two attached Townhomes and large home to the North. Plantation blinds on all windows. 5-Ton HVAC replaced in 2017 and 2.5-Ton HVAC replaced in 2013. Gas fireplace in Owner's Suite is non-functioning but required installation of vent to return to use. HOA allows units to be used for short term rentals which makes this a great investment opportunity within the growing American Beach community.
- MLS® #984289
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,833
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Outside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Ocean view
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address95575 Burney Rd
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- SubdivisionAmerican Beach
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Tile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Elevator, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019