729 Kendall Crossing Dr, St Johns
Live in one of Rivertown's most popular neighborhoods. One of the last lake view hommes in the Homestead. Walk to the River and the River Club. This 4 bedroom home features Tile throughout and Tahoe Cherry Slate Cabinets and quartz countertops. Sip your morning coffee on the extended lanai overlooking the pond.
- MLS® #984235
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,030
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBaseball Field(s), Bike Path, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Dock/Pier, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Handicap Accessible, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Cable - Connected, DSL Available, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBuilder Warranty, Covenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address729 Kendall Crossing Dr
- Area302-orangedale Area
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFreedom Crossing Academy
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeMattamy Real Estate Services
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 25th, 2019 at 6:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/25/2019