3958 Baymeadows Rd 1503, Jacksonville
Exceptional luxury 3 BR/2BA condominium home with water views on Goodby's Inlet off of St. John's river in San Jose area. This new construction Mediterranean residence includes private elevator entry from ground floor garage to foyer, hardwood floors in LR/DR, fireplace, gourmet kitchen including custom cabinetry, granite counters, SS appliances(opt gas cooktops) and full pantry. Terrace offers tranquil water views and community amenities include: private marina (boat slips avail for purchase); canoe/kayak launch, boardwalk, resort style saline pool/ cabana area/ summer kitchen/firepit; fitness center and electric car charging station. condo fee includes reserve fund. Sales Ctr Hours: 12-5 Saturday-Wednesday and by selective appointment Thursday and Friday.
- MLS® #984200
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,972
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Dock/Pier, Elevator, Exercise Room, Handicap Accessible, Pest Control-Exter, Pool Security Fence, Waterfront Complex
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Common Gas, Common Hot Water, DSL Available, Sewer - Public, Underground Util.
- Parking1 Addl Parking Space, 1 Car Space, Electric Car Hookup, Garage-Ground Level, Garage-Under Bldg, Guest Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Creek
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Water Access
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- ConstructionBuilder Inventory
- Listing OfficeSouthern Moss Realty Company Llc
- Address3958 Baymeadows Rd 1503
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionThe Palazzo
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Storm Doors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- Stories6 - 10 Stories
- ElementaryKings Trail
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019