30656 Forest Parke Dr, Fernandina Beach
LET THE SUNSHINE IN! This home is light & airy with gorgeous, new, ''wood look'' tile flooring. Large open living area with high ceilings featuring built in's surrounding a wood burning fireplace with shiplap mantle. Sliding doors lead to a relaxing patio with a privacy fenced yard backing up to a preservation area. Kitchen with new quartz countertops. sea glass backsplash, spacious pantry, & sleek black stainless Samsung appliances. Split floor plan with the owner's suite on one side. Walk in closet, large bath with stand up shower & soaker tub. Nice entry with a dining room on one side & room for a den or office on the other. Plus a bonus room bedroom or media space with it's own full bath above the garage. Established neighborhood close to everything!
- MLS® #984196
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,608
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Ranch
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Playground
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Regular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- Address30656 Forest Parke Dr
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionFlora Parke
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019