1121 Kingsland Ct, Jacksonville
Recently remodeled 2 story home in River Oaks Plantation Community in the desirable St. Johns County. This large 6 bedrooms 4 baths home features large open spaces w/spacious bedrooms, plenty of natural light, a jaw dropping fenced in yard, and modern finishes throughout. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and an open concept. The family room has a soaring 2 story vaulted ceiling, cozy wood burning fireplace, and large wall of windows to bring in the outdoors! Enjoy your outside oasis with entrances from both the kitchen and master bedroom, a large screen enclosed patio leads to the meticulously maintained back yard with mature citrus trees, azaleas and large barrier plants for privacy.This fenced in yard has plenty of room to play for adults and kids-alike! Relax by the fire pit/grill area, or in the 43 ft salt water pool that features an 8-foot-deep end, 6 ft waterfall, dive rocks, and a sundeck for your lounge chairs. Don't let another day go by without scheduling to see this unique home!
- MLS® #983875
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,518
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Dock/Pier
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Irregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeJp And Associates Realtors City And Beach
- Address1121 Kingsland Ct
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks Plantation
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Picture Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, Tile Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019