505 North Lake St, Crescent City
Beautiful 4/3 home in one of the most charming neighborhoods in Crescent City. Located on a double lot with a view of Crescent Lake across a moss filled Oak tree lined street that feels like Florida. This home has the room to accommodate any families needs. The great room, master bdrm and 4th bdrm/Flex room open up to the screened in porch & pool deck that provides plenty of outdoor living space. The privacy of the split floor plan makes the 4th bdrm/ flex room with its kitchenette and private bathroom perfect for a guest suite or game room. The master bath connects the master bdrm and 2nd bdrm which opens the possibility to use the space as a workout room or the dressing room of your dreams! There is so much potential with this unique home to make it the home of you have always wanted!
- MLS® #983852
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,151
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Driveway, No Covered Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesEquipment Shed, Motion Lighting, Porch - Screen, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address505 North Lake St
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionCrescent City Blks
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, French Door(s), Glass Block Windw(s), Palladian Window(s), Picture Window(s), Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 15th, 2019 at 7:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/15/2019