95544 Wilder Blvd, Fernandina Beach
With spectacular views, dolphin sightings often, and great fishing right off your dock, this deep-water waterfront property is calling your name. Having a 10,000 lb boat lift for up to a 23x10 boat, you can stow your boat nearby for quick cruises to enjoy all that our beautiful area has to offer. Entertaining is effortless with a large screened in pool, hot tub with fountain and waterfall, summer kitchen and outdoor shower. This distinctive Author Rutenberg home has numerous upgrades. Granite counters throughout as well as tile and hardwood flooring. Kitchen has high-end cabinets with Thermador 6-burner plus grill top stove, Sub-zero fridge, Fisher Paykel dishwasher. Master ensuite has a large oval tub, walk-in two-head shower, dual vanities and separate toilet closet.Fisher Paykel dishwasher. Master ensuite has a large oval tub, walk-in two-head shower, dual vanities and separate toilet closet. This home is for you if you are looking for classy design and picture-perfect location!
- MLS® #983674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,719
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Private, Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Automatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool Electric
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
- Address95544 Wilder Blvd
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Thermal Window(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 1:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019