95094 Arbor Ln, Fernandina Beach
UNIQUE CUSTOM BUILT HOME ON DEEP WATER LOT! Tucked away and perfectly situated on a 1 acre, deep water lot right off of the Nassau River. The natural cypress board and batten gives the home a rich organic feel while magnificent live oak trees greet you at the drive to welcome you home. The rustic vibe is mixed with sophisticated modern charm, giving this home a polished yet leisurely feel. Fish off the dock, enjoy a family boat ride to the island, or kick back and relax on the large screened porch with endless panoramic views and gorgeous sunsets! With a private dock, boat lift and quick access to the ICW- this is a boater's paradise. The main residence offers a handsome wood burning fireplace and gorgeous maple flooring adding warmth and comfort to the open concept plan.
- MLS® #983658
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,667
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage, Driveway, RV / Boat Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck-Wood-Screened, Other Building(s), Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Wrap Around, Porch - Screen, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address95094 Arbor Ln
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionSeymore Point
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 1:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019