391 Oxford Estates Way, St Johns
WOW! Custom Quality built home with modern charm, class & comfort in gated community. Nearly new & LOADED with upgrades! (See documents) Located on cul de sac. Features breathtaking private backyard Pool & Hot tub w/pebble finish & sunshelf for lounging. Dream kitchen w/double stacked white cabinets, coffee bar, gas stove & beautiful quartz counters combined with contrasting grey cabinet island. Hardwood floors in downstairs living space, designer lighting throughout, seamless shower doors & modern tile shower niches in all bathrooms. Large dreamy downstairs master suite w/chic & stylish spa-like bath. 2nd guest bedroom downstairs w/large storage closet. Supersized laundry room w/upper & lower cabinets, sink. Extended pavered lanai & pool deck ready for entertaining. 3 bedrms up w/Bonusroom & study niche. Jack & Jill Bath w/granite counters. Water softener, upgraded gutter system and tons of storage options in 3 car garage, attic and outside shed. Large fully fenced yard with soft Zoysia grass. Smart home w/mobile controlled thermostats & pool heater & lights. Exterior GFI outlets on roof for holiday lighting. St. Johns County A rated schools. Low HOA and NO CDD fees. Community pool and dog park, natural gas. So much to list - come see before it's gone!
- MLS® #983414
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,554
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBike Path, Club Pool, Playground, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Keypad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, Heated Pool, Heated Pool-Gas, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Detached Shed, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address391 Oxford Estates Way
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionOxford Estates
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Ceramic Tile, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCunningham Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeDavidson Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 20th, 2019 at 3:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/20/2019