110 Magnolia Ave, East Palatka
Charming country cottage on a 1/3 of an acre wooded lot in E. Palatka. Great investment property or summer home, located within 800 ft of a public boat ramp to the St. John's River. Plenty of room to keep your boat or RV .Home has 3BRs, 1 full bath, large living room , and kitchen. Screened porch can easily be converted to a carport.
- MLS® #983319
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,062
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Water - Private, Sewer - Private
- ParkingDriveway, Gravel
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screen, Lndry-Garage/Carport
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address110 Magnolia Ave
- Area564-east Palatka/san Mateo/n Satsuma/orange Mills
- SubdivisionElgin Grove
- CityEast Palatka
- Zip Code32131
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Floors, Unfurnished
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 22nd, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/22/2019