3804 Duval Dr, Jacksonville Beach
PRICED WELL BELOW APPRAISAL! On one of the most sought after streets in the beaches ... Duval Drive. This coastal architecture home is the epitome of south Jax Beach living. Exterior is recently repainted composite shingle siding with a circular driveway for plenty of guest parking. Dade County rated impact glass windows throughout (simply lock up and leave during a storm). Exterior decking surfaces are travertine marble and Trex decking. Outside is beautifully landscaped with large waterside dining porch, one of the few docks on lake Duval, a 20,000 gallon solar heated pool with 50 foot lap lane and built in spa overflow. All of this surrounded with dusk to dawn landscape lighting and surround sound music. Truly beautiful. The third floor covered observation deck is a 300 ft. party phot tub, fireplace, TV, refrigerator, and surround sound music complete with beautiful ocean views and spectacular breezes. Inside the home, flooring is a combination of travertine marble and oak hardwoods, two gas fireplaces, surround sound music/TV throughout, and split master bedroom floor plan. Fully renovated in 2003, this home is well cared for by the current owners for the past 28 years. This well priced home is a must see and a rare find in this prestigious South Jacksonville Beach location.
- MLS® #982895
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,217
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Dock/Pier, Pest Control-Exter, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Connected, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Solar, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesLandscape Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Ocean view
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address3804 Duval Dr
- Area212-jacksonville Beach-se
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra
- CityJacksonville Beach
- Zip Code32250
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, French Door(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Skylight(s), Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace-Bedroom, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 23rd, 2019 at 1:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/23/2019