345 West New England Dr, Elkton
BACK ON MARKET! BUYERS LOSS YOUR GAIN! (Buyers financing declined). LOW HOA AND NO CDD FEES! Featuring a spacious open floor plan, this 4br/2ba home features tile flooring throughout the foyer, dining and kitchen. Kitchen features an abundance of cabinets, 42'' with crown molding, solid surface corian counters, stainless appliances, pantry, under cabinet lighting and large breakfast bar. Kitchen opens to family room with wood laminate flooring and surround sound speakers. French doors lead from the family room to the screened enclosed lanai. 3 spacious secondary bedrooms, guest bath with dual vanity. Laundry room with lots of cabinets & folding area. The luxurious master suite features tray ceiling and wood look tile flooring. Master bath nicely updated with new vanityand custom tiled shower. Beautifully landscaped front with custom paver edging, and tropical plants. Fully fenced rear with an abundance of plants, including papaya plants and raised garden. Very quiet and peaceful setting, which backs to woods. Easy access to I95 for quick commute to Jacksonville, and just minutes from all that Downtown St. Augustine has to offer. Don't miss out on this move in ready home!
- MLS® #981756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,861
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address345 West New England Dr
- Area342-st Johns Co-sr-207 South/west Of I-95
- SubdivisionCountry Walk
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32033
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Laminate Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOtis A. Mason
- MiddleGamble Rogers
- HighPedro Menendez
- Listing OfficeRe/max Specialists
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 27th, 2019 at 3:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 06/27/2019