713 Spruce Pine Ln, St Johns
Spacious & inviting 2-story with cathedral foyer entrance! Peacefully tucked away in a gated Community & NO CDD fees in desirable St. Johns County! PICTURESQUE palladian windows offer inspiring natural sunlight! Open floor plan. Separate living & dining. Upgraded kitchen boasts SPARKLING QUARTZ counter tops, Edison pendant lights & under cabinet lighting. Soft close drawers, butcher block stand & farmhouse sink. STAINLESS STEEL appliances & recessed lighting create cozy, GOURMET feel! Upstairs Master BD plus 2 additional Bedrooms & BA w/DBL vanity. Large Bonus allows plenty of room to spread out & relax! Regal DBL FRENCH DOOR entry into Master BD suite w/upgraded lighting, DBL raised vanities, step-in shower & Garden tub. BEAUTIFUL home ready for YOU!Under stair storage. Downstairs BD currently workout room. Nest Thermostat for 2 separate units. Screened lanai with new upgraded tile (2018). Enjoy backyard privacy with citrus fruit trees (lemon & tangerine), pomegranate & peach, two apple trees, and a banana tree overlooking the nature preserve! Neighborhood Amenities include pool, children's pool, playground, basketball court and tennis courts. A-Rated Schools!! Delightfully close to BEACH (15 mn) and Brand new Towncenter Shopping (5 mn)!! Close proximity to Hwy 1 and 9B to I-95 & 295!!!
- MLS® #981555
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,967
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Playground, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Sprinkler System, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address713 Spruce Pine Ln
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionCypress Trace
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Range Electric, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDurbin Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- HighAllen D. Nease
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 1:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019