124 Magnolia Dr, East Palatka
Very nice 3BR/2BA brick home in Palm Port S/D, on canal to the St. Johns River. This lovely home offers dock & boathouse, large glassed porch that is heated/cooled overlooking the canal, split bedrooms, brick fireplace with gas logs, & 2-car garage.
- MLS® #981506
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,082
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Water - Private, Sewer - Private
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Bulkhead, Dock/Pier
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Ben Bates Realty
- Address124 Magnolia Dr
- Area564-east Palatka/san Mateo/n Satsuma/orange Mills
- SubdivisionPalm Port
- CityEast Palatka
- Zip Code32131
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019