4127 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville
Ideally located in Miramar Terrace between San Marco and Lakewood, this stylish one-story coquina home has refinished hardwood floors! Special features include windows everywhere, ensuring interiors full of natural light, a surprisingly open floor plan and a large corner lot. The kitchen is extremely spacious. This location is so convenient to restaurants and shopping, schools and churches, as well as the north and south banks of downtown Jacksonville. Roof was replaced in 2014, drainfield was new in 2013. On the St. Johns River side of Hendricks Avenue. You'll enjoy the many parks in the area, including a favorite, the Duck Pond. Great neighborhood where residents walk, bike and garden, enjoying the natural beauty of ancient oaks and other mature landscaping.
- MLS® #981393
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,676
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- ParkingDriveway, No Covered Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address4127 San Jose Blvd
- Area011-san Marco
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Wood Floors, Picture Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- Listing OfficeBerry & Co Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/20/2019