4626 Empire Ave, Jacksonville
This custom, Riverfront home with a private boat slip/house beckons for you! Make this single-owner home your own, and embrace Jax river living. Nestled amidst the Historic Marabanong district and just minutes from San Marco, this home offers complete privacy and breathtaking views of the river, Downtown, and the Mathews and Hart Bridges. Whether dining, sunning, or merely recharging your soul outdoors, this bulk-headed lot and the breeze from the water are exactly what you've been missing. The floor plan is ideal for hosting with a large great room and beautifully carved wood mantles. French doors open to the expansive brick patio, and hardwood floors grace the interior. Bedrooms are large, and River views abound!The upstairs loft offers space for a library, office, theater and game room. "Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike." John Muir This custom and desirable Riverfront home beckons for you! Make this single-owner home your own, and embrace all that Jacksonville and river living have to offer. This home even offers a private boathouse with lift on a shared concrete dock. Nestled amidst the Historic Marabanong district, this home offers complete privacy and breathtaking views of the river, Downtown, and the Mathews and Hart Bridges. Whether dining, sunning, or merely recharging your soul outdoors, this bulk headed lot and the breeze from the water are exactly what you've been missing. The floor plan is ideal for hosting with a large foyer and beautifully carved wood mantles. French doors open to the expansive brick patio, and hardwood floors grace the interior. Bedrooms are large, and the master offers a gorgeous stained-glass window in walk-in shower. The second story loft, with several rooms, offers space for a library, office, theater room, and game room. With easy access to Avondale, San Marco, or Downtown, you can partake in all the culture Jax offers! This is the home you have been waiting for â“ the home that offers places to play and rest - and to be revived by the beauty of the St. Johns River.
- MLS® #981254
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,900
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesDock/Pier, Garbage Pick-up, Boathouse, Boat Slip Conveys
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Private, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Front, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address4626 Empire Ave
- Area021-st Nicholas Area
- SubdivisionEmpire Point
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, French Door(s), Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Stained Glass Wnd(s), Palladian Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 25th, 2019 at 7:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/25/2019