704 Seabrook Cove Rd, Jacksonville
Move in Ready!! Bring your boat!! NEW roof, New AC, New carpet, New, kitchen cabinets, with Granite counter tops. New energy efficient windows and doors. This 4/2 home is on quiet cul-de-sac ,Over-sized 2 car garage with lots of storage. Bulk headed water front with boat slip and party deck, direct access to the Arlington river, be down town in 10 min. by boat. High and dry, great fishing right in your backyard and you can easily enjoy all types of water sports in your own backyard. No HOA fees.
- MLS® #981023
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, 2'-6' Dpth, No Fixed Bridges
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Other Water View, Regular Lot, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address704 Seabrook Cove Rd
- SubdivisionSeabrook Point
- Zip Code32211
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- HighTerry Parker
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 25th, 2019 at 1:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/25/2019