96224 Marsh Lakes Dr, Fernandina Beach
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Marsh Lakes Estates this INTRACOASTAL waterway home offers beautiful sunrises and surprising sunsets through 8ft high windows and doors and 30 ft covered deck. The interior features an open, gourmet kitchen and expansive marsh and Amelia River views from the study, kitchen, great room and master bedroom. With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, this home is a single level, split plan home featuring numerous upscale enhancements including 10 ft ceilings, extensive molding, custom lighting and custom etched front doors.
- MLS® #980442
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,417
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Water - Private
- Parking Spaces2
- WaterfrontMarsh, Riverfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeAmelia Island Plantation Real Estate Sales
- Address96224 Marsh Lakes Dr
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionMarsh Lakes
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Down-Draft Cook top, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 15th, 2019 at 5:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 06/15/2019