14636 South West 75th Ave, Starke
Beautiful Lake Sampson property, with 100 ft. lakeside, facing west for spectacular sunsets. Lake Sampson is a 2042 acre sand bottom lake. Launch your boat from your own peninsular canal, or just fish for big bass or crappies. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway, or a homestead for peace and quiet, this home has potential. Needs a little TLC, but the possibilities are endless. Relax on your newly built screened in back porch and enjoy nature. New roof 2018! The public boat ramp is at the end of the road with access to both Sampson Lake and Lake Rowell. Includes a second lot with a separate Parcel ID, to make the total acerage 1.89.
- MLS® #980079
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage672
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- ParkingNo Covered Parking, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Screen, Deck-Wood-Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access, Flood Insurance Req.
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address14636 South West 75th Ave
- Area524-bradford County-sw
- SubdivisionSampson Lake
- Zip Code32091
- Interior FeaturesVinyl Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingNo Heating
- CoolingWindow/Wall Cooling
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 20th, 2019 at 11:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 06/20/2019