3724 Ft Caroline Harbor Dr, Jacksonville
Looking for a large home w/ a low maintenance yard situated on a private road in a gated community-well today is your lucky day! Small community of about a dozen homes tucked away & minutes from shopping, retail, dining & I-295, NS Mayport & Beaches! Step into tiled foyer where formal living/dining areas greet you! The kitchen is open to the breakfast room & family room-which makes it a great entertaining floor plan! Gas fireplace for those cool nights; downstairs has master bedroom w/en suite bath - double sinks, garden tub, sep shower & walk-in closet! Upstairs has 3 bedrooms & flex room (could be 5th, no closet) & Jack & Jill bathroom. Open patio w/plenty of room for furniture & grill & not a lot of yard work every weekend! Transferable termite bond & 1 yr warr 2-10 $540, HVAC 2019.Gas tank for fireplace is leased, if Buyer wants, they must take over the current contract with gas company & remaining gas will be prorated at closing. Note: Don Brewster Elementary School is for grades 3-5.
- MLS® #979930
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,476
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Hm Service-Warranty
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Jacksonville
- Address3724 Ft Caroline Harbor Dr
- Area042-ft Caroline
- SubdivisionFt Caroline Harbor
- Zip Code32225
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Laminate Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Atrium Door(s), Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Tile Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 25th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/25/2019