13932 Bradley Cove Rd, Jacksonville
TIRED OF YARD WORK,.SELLERS MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO HELP WITH BUYER'S CLOSING COSTS.! This community has club house, pool, soccer, basketball, RV/Camp parking and two entrances. Spend your leisure time shopping at River City Market Place shops, enjoy the Summer blockbusters at the Theater and when you get visitors before school, you are minutes from the airport. Need the space without all the maintenance, this is it! joy a fantastic 3,105 sq. ft. neutrally painted interior five bedroom and three and a half family home. There are 2 master suites, one downstairs with private bath, a second living area upstairs and a enclosed back patio. Formal dining room, separate living room and fireplace with space for office or study. Enjoy the open kitchen with half bathroom downstairs for guests.Seller installed new blinds, painted interior, replace carpet, had A/C serviced and cleaned upstairs, cleaned A/C Ducts to list and had a home inspection to list. Several windows are being replaced in February to prepare for you to move in and start living! Copy of survey is available, termite bond is transferable, Roof is 16 yrs and loose shingles were replaced this month. Community's first entrance you will find the club facilities, club pool, children's playground, tennis courts, basket ball courts, and RV/Boat Parking. When asked what people like about this neighborhood they say they enjoy seeing the children ride their bikes, people walking their dogs and how everyone participates in community activities. The owners and neighbors on Bradley Cove say that it is a nice and quiet neighborhood where everyone watches out for one another.
- MLS® #979791
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,158
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, RV/Boat Parking, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Baseball Field(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Patio - Covered, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address13932 Bradley Cove Rd
- Area092-oceanway/pecan Park
- SubdivisionNorth Creek
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Floors, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLouis Sheffield
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty North Florida, Llc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 19th, 2019 at 5:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/19/2019