4610 Woolman Ave, Jacksonville
Check out this historic Murray Hill Bungalow! This home has a perfect balance of history and modern convenience. Updated fireplace, appliances, and A/C create the perfect canvas to add your finishing touches. Hardwood floors pair perfectly with the stone front fire place as natural light draws your attention to the back of the home where a versatile flex space awaits your imagination. A fully fenced backyard with deck & fire pit complete this iconic cottage! Enjoy barbecues with friends and family or gather the kids around the fire pit for songs, stories and s'mores. The possibilities are endless with plenty of room to create your own outdoor oasis.Current owners are enjoying the unique flex space, with exposed brick and wood lap, as an oversized master bedroom. Murray Hill is a sought after historic neighborhood conveniently located close to shopping and all that Jacksonville has to offer. A neighborhood park is on the same road just a few doors down. Schedule your showing today before it's too late!
- MLS® #979298
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,357
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Barbecue Pit
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address4610 Woolman Ave
- Area051-murray Hill
- SubdivisionMurray Hill
- Zip Code32205
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRuth N. Upson
- MiddleLake Shore
- HighRobert E. Lee
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 12:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019