176 Malley Cove Ln, Fleming Island
One look at this quality constructed custom beauty and you will want to see more! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac street and facing a wooded area, this home offers privacy and space the whole family will enjoy. Elementary school is a bike ride away and the location allows for easy access to daily errands and restaurants. NO CDD! Curb appeal abounds! As you enter you will notice soaring ceilings, spindled staircase, and a formal dining area. A private office with glass doors offers quite time for reflection or work. Entering into the family area you are greeted with a chef appointed kitchen that includes 42'' cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, and an abundance of light from the palladium windows. A beautiful place to relax with family and friends. See MORE TABThe back yard offers a large covered porch with an amazing waterfall feature that sounds as if you are sitting in the mountains! Fenced and nicely landscaped, the yard offers privacy and room for a pool. The unique garage set up offers a two car standard PLUS a 2 car tandem with extra high doors allowing for large boats, RV's or all the toys you may be collecting along the way! A bonus suite with full bath is located over the garage and has endless possibilities. Bedrooms have easy access to bathrooms and the storage is amazing!!!Call for a private viewing and make your dream of owning beautiful custom home a reality.
- MLS® #978979
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,940
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Oversize Gar/Storage, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Address176 Malley Cove Ln
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Prewired Audio, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 15th, 2019 at 5:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 06/15/2019