1713 Covington Ln, Fleming Island
Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home in Fleming Island Plantation. Come inside to your newly renovated kitchen open to the living area and formal dining room. Ideal for growing families that love entertaining. Screened in back patio is the perfect place to sit at night and enjoy all the quiet Fleming island living provides. Garage is finished with plenty of storage space and cabinets to make it the perfect workshop. All cabinetry in garage conveys. Wooden staircase leads you upstairs to a great loft/ flex space and 3 spacious bedrooms. The master bathroom has been renovated beautifully to give you that spa like feel at the end of a long day. Unparalleled amenities.4th Bedroom currently being used as an office. 2 Brand new A/C units with Nest. Must See!
- MLS® #977925
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,324
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLanai - Screened, Porch - Front, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Inc
- Address1713 Covington Ln
- Area124-fleming Island-sw
- SubdivisionFleming Island Plant
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 25th, 2019 at 4:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/25/2019