1739 Moss Creek Dr, Fleming Island
Don't miss out on this beautifully remodeled Fleming Island Plantation home with extensive amenities and A-rated schools! This 4 bed/2.5 bath home has a new roof (2019), new windows, new wood laminate flooring on main level - including master bedroom and walk-in closet, and new carpeting upstairs. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and new glass tile back splash. There's a gas fireplace to cozy up to and plenty of privacy in the back yard lined with mature oaks. Freshly painted inside and out, this one's turn-key ready and won't last long!
- MLS® #977859
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,081
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Pool, Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeCommunity Realty Associates
- Address1739 Moss Creek Dr
- Area124-fleming Island-sw
- SubdivisionFleming Island Plan
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesUnfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 15th, 2019 at 5:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/15/2019