5244 Tallulah Lake Ct, Jacksonville
Stunning Coastal Farmhouse in the serene sanctuary of Pablo Creek Reserve. Inside you will find gorgeous Acacia wood floors, vaulted ceilings, large gas fireplace and a chef's kitchen with Thermador appliances to name a few. After gazing at beautiful sweeping lakefront views from your sunroom step outside with some friends and family and enjoy outdoor grill, gas firepit, and pool/hot tub and all nature has to offer. This Glenn Layton home also features a private woodshop, workout room, butler pantry, 8 ft barn doors, plantation shutters, large laundry facility, automatic transfer generator and 4 car garage. This well-crafted home is sure to impress. ** 2,000**agent bonus if closed by October 31st!
- MLS® #977350
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,392
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Security Guard
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
- Address5244 Tallulah Lake Ct
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionPablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Butler Pantry, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 19th, 2019 at 5:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/19/2019