1479 Scarlett Way, Fleming Island
Beautifully upgraded pool home amongst gorgeous old oak trees in Fleming Island! An entertainer's delight, the circular drive and extended parking area beside this home welcome many guests. Upon entering the expansive front porch, your new home features hand scraped wood flooring, beautiful lighting, and custom wrought iron stairway leading to loft, 2 bedrooms and jack & jill bath. Designer stacked stone accents in office and all secondary bedrooms. Gourmet kitchen features custom storage pantry, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and beautiful high-end cabinetry. Owner's suite offers his & hers closets, claw foot tub, walk-in shower and separate vanities. Downstairs living area opens to large enclosed Florida room overlooking screened pool and private back yard.
- MLS® #977243
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,392
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesNature Trails, Dock/Pier
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Automatic Cleaner
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Covenants/Restrictns
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1479 Scarlett Way
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Plantation
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 24th, 2019 at 2:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/24/2019