1623 Crooked Oak Dr, Orange Park
Quality & luxury abound in this custom home by Poimbeuf. Beautiful marble floors, soaring ceilings and elegant lighting throughout the first level. Spacious family room w/ custom built-ins & fireplace. Gourmet kitchen w/ gas cooktop, built in coffee/espresso maker & butler pantry. Gathering rm provides another great space for entertaining. Just off the gathering rm is the perfect mother-in-law suite w/ a full bath. Downstairs master suite features double trey ceilings & plenty of natural light. Luxury bath includes jacuzzi tub, his/hers basins & large walk in closet w/ custom shelving. Take the elevator or the marble staircase to the 2nd level. The 2nd level includes 3 large guest suites all featuring a walk in closet & full baths.Upstairs also includes a theater rm, exercise rm & study w/ balcony. Outside enjoy the summer kitchen, screened salt water pool & spa; surrounded by travertine tile. All overlooking the water to preserve view. Additional amenities include freshly painted exterior, transferable termite bond, security camera system w/ multiple cameras & dvr for recording, upgraded landscaping, paver driveway, surround sound speakers in the family rm and outside lanai.
- MLS® #976798
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,483
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Playground, Sprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Golf Course, Exercise Room, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage, Circular Drive
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesSummer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Other Water View, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1623 Crooked Oak Dr
- Area139-oakleaf/orange Park/nw Clay County
- SubdivisionEagle Landing
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32065
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Elevator, Prewired Audio
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDiscovery Oaks
- MiddleOakleaf Jr High
- HighOakleaf High School
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 22nd, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/22/2019