37 Grand Cayman Rd, Jacksonville
Marshfront custom home lot in Little Andrew's Island surrounded by Timucuan Preserve. The Preserve comprises 46,000 acres of wetlands and waterways in Northeastern Duval County. Beautiful views, privacy, nature and navigable to ocean. Convenient to Downtown Jacksonville,Jax International Airport, St. Johns Town Center and Little Talbot Island State Park.
- MLS® #975980
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util.
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, Access to Ocean, Creek, Marsh, Tidal
- ElementaryNEW BERLIN
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing OfficeSt Johns Realty Group, Inc.
- Address37 Grand Cayman Rd
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionLittle Andrews Island
- Zip Code32226
- Lot DescriptionCleared/Field, Consrvtn Preserve, Flood Insurance Req., Irregular Lot, Level, Marsh/Swamp, Other Water View
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 14th, 2019 at 10:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/14/2019