924 Ocean Palm Way, St Augustine
Simply perfect is what you'll say when you are welcomed through the massive mahogany front doors. This custom home was built and designed like no other in this upscale Seaside community in St Augustine Beach. Interior designer's personal residence. Luxury throughout with a foyer and spectacular Rotunda floating staircase leading you to magnificent views on all three levels of this finely detailed home. Main level perfect for entertaining both inside and out with many gathering areas for friends and family. Open Chef's kitchen with gas range, island sink with additional breakfast seating. Adjacent Butler's pantry with laundry area. Main floor elevator to second floor master suite, en-suite bath, separate dressing room with laundry. Two additional bedrooms and study/office located on secondlevel. All bedrooms have en-suite baths. Third level Tower Room with kitchenette and dining. 360-degree views to an outdoor roof top deck with gas fireplace, seating area perfect for sunrises and sunsets. Five fireplaces throughout the home to add ambiance or to take off the occasional winter chill. Disney quality landscaping and unbelievable lighting accents surround this beautifully maintained home. Backyard is a multi-level tropical oasis with a heated saltwater pool, separately heated spa, waterfall, pool bath, shower, summer kitchen, fireplace and multiple gathering areas. Carriage home with kitchenette and en-suite bath. Two car garage. This estate home is one-of-a-kind. 24 hour security. Short walk to white sandy St Augustine Beach with four gated private beach walkovers. Located in the Sea Colony private estates section. Close to shopping, restaurants and a short drive to historic downtown. Too many upgrades and features to list here. Please see attached four pages of features, photos, drone footage and Matterport 3-D Tours.
- MLS® #975623
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,429
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Club Pool
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Porch - Front, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionDeededBch/WtrAccess, Irregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address924 Ocean Palm Way
- Area331-st Augustine Beach
- SubdivisionSea Colony At St Aug
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32080
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Elevator, Furnished, Insulated Doors, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Stained Glass Wnd(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryR.B. Hunt
- HighSt. Augustine
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 23rd, 2019 at 8:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/23/2019